How do I book a return?
You can return any item to our online store, just be sure to meet our Returns Policy.
Top tip: We recommend trying your new shoes on inside to ensure they meet our return requirements if you need to return them.
Online Returns Instructions
- Log in to your Account to book your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our Guest Returns Form.
- Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
- Complete the prompted steps to select the items for return and reason. You will be emailed a return label.
- Print the provided address label. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step. Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging. Please note that this is not a prepaid label and will require postage to be paid for at your nearest post office.
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
- Take your package to your closest post office to pay for and drop off the parcel.
Please note: We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
All online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
Shoes must be returned in their original, undamaged shoebox.
If you believe you have received a faulty item, please do not submit a return as our returns warehouse does not process faulty assessments. Please read about our Faulty Assessment process here.
Cost of Returns
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
Please allow time for your return to reach our fulfilment centre. This time may vary depending on your location. We recommend holding onto your return tracking number so you can track when it reaches us.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 48 hours of receiving the return and you will be notified via email. Depending on your bank, your refund may take 2-3 working days to process.
Once processed, it can take anywhere between 2-5 business days for your refund to show up, depending on your financial institution.
What is PayPal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Log in to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns" before shopping and paying with PayPal.
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase (return receipt) within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
Can I return my item to your warehouse in-person?
Unfortunately, customers cannot attend our warehouse or office to return items due to OH&S restrictions.
If you attempt to return your item in person, your item will not be accepted for return.
Please follow our approved return procedures to ensure your return is processed correctly.
How do I package my return?
It’s important to take care when packaging your return to ensure that the shoebox is undamaged. To meet the conditions in our Returns Policy, returns cannot be sent with the shoebox taped up, written on or exposed.
We suggest turning the original packaging or a reusable shopping bag inside out to package your return in and protect it during transit.
Alternatively, you can purchase a satchel from the post office to return your order in.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I return Sperry shoes I purchased overseas?
Purchases made online from overseas distributors, outlets or third-party websites such as eBay cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned by Sperry Australia; we advise you to contact the place of purchase for any warranty claims. We do not accept incorrect sizing exchanges or change-of-mind returns for overseas purchases.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do I need to pay for return shipping?
You are responsible for any costs associated with returning your order.
You are welcome to post your back to our online warehouse and we will refund your order as per your original payment method.
Please note: We do not offer exchanges for online orders. We suggest returning your item and reordering.
Organise your online return here.
Need more info? Check out our Returns Policy.READ FULL ARTICLE
How will I receive my refund?
You will be refunded according to your original payment method within 2-5 business days* of your return being processed:
Debit or credit card
Your refund will reflect in your account within 2-5 business days of your return being processed.
We will initiate your refund, and PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund. You'll be able to transfer the funds from PayPal into your account.
When your refund is processed, Afterpay will send you an email and make the necessary adjustments to your payment schedule. Please see our article on Afterpay refunds for more information.
Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for refund processing over sales periods and public holidays.READ FULL ARTICLE