How do I book a return?
You can return any item to our online store, just be sure to meet our Returns Policy.
Online Returns Instructions
- Log in to your Account to book your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our Guest Returns Form.
- Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
- Complete the prompted steps to select the items for return and reason. You will be emailed a return label.
- Print the provided address label. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step. Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging. Please note that this is not a prepaid label and will require postage to be paid for at your nearest post office.
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
- Take your package to your closest post office to pay for and drop off the parcel.
Cost of Returns
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
Please note: We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
All online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
If you believe you have received a faulty item, please do not submit a return as our returns warehouse does not process faulty assessments. Please read about our Faulty Assessment process here.
Please allow time for your return to reach our fulfilment centre. This time may vary depending on your location. We recommend holding onto your Australia Post return tracking number so you can track when it reaches us.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 48 hours of receiving the return and you will be notified via email. Depending on your bank, your refund may take 2-3 working days to process.
Once processed, it can take anywhere between 2-5 business days for your refund to show up, depending on your financial institution.
How do I return an Afterpay purchase?
If you paid for your order via Afterpay, you are welcome to head to your nearest store and return the item in person OR you can post your item back to our online store. Take a look at our Returns Policy to find out more information.
When your refund is processed, Afterpay will send you an email and make the necessary adjustments to your payment schedule.
If you return your order in full and receive a full refund, any paid payments will be refunded back onto the card you paid on, and any upcoming payments will be cancelled.
If you return part of your order and receive a part refund, any previous payments will be adjusted and any difference refunded back onto your card. Upcoming payments will be adjusted or cancelled depending on your situation.
For a comprehensive breakdown of refunds with Afterpay, please see here.
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate exchanges, but you are welcome to repurchase on a new barcode. If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, head to their website for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Log in to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase (return receipt) within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
How will I receive my refund?
You will be refunded according to your original payment method within 2-5 business days of your return being processed:
Debit or credit card
Your refund will reflect in your account within 2-5 business days of your return being processed.
We will initiate your refund, and PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund. You can then transfer the funds into your bank account if you wish.
When your refund is processed, Afterpay will send you an email and make the necessary adjustments to your payment schedule. Please see our article on Afterpay refunds for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE