You can return any item to our online store, just be sure to meet our Returns Policy.
Online Returns Instructions
- Log in to your Account to book your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our Guest Returns Form.
- Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
- Complete the prompted steps to select the items for return and reason. You will be emailed a return label.
- Print the provided address label. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step. Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging. Please note that this is not a prepaid label and will require postage to be paid for at your nearest post office.
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
- Take your package to your closest post office to pay for and drop off the parcel.
Cost of Returns
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
Please note: We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
All online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
If you believe you have received a faulty item, please do not submit a return as our returns warehouse does not process faulty assessments. Please read about our Faulty Assessment process here.
Please allow time for your return to reach our fulfilment centre. This time may vary depending on your location. We recommend holding onto your Australia Post return tracking number so you can track when it reaches us.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 48 hours of receiving the return and you will be notified via email. Depending on your bank, your refund may take 2-3 working days to process.
Once processed, it can take anywhere between 2-5 business days for your refund to show up, depending on your financial institution.